* Box spawning button should have its own icon
* Pipes need to be added to ALL LEVELS before they're considered "complete". They serve a vital purpose in delivering information to the player, and any level without them will not be being tested properly as a result.
* There's a lot of easy ways to break things in the new levels, and there's a lot of awkward collisions and misaligned blocks
* Stay on target with the "feel" of the game by making sure everyone understands how this game produces challenge and what it should feel like. We're starting to see ideas that deviate from this and they feel out of place.
* You need to define rules and stick to them. One of these I would recommend would be to use slopes any time the player needs to guide an object through a passageway, and to use slopes leading into any button you expect the player to put the ball on.
* Might want to consider how you shape the top of the "tunnel" you put the block in, just to avoid clumsy collisions. Not a major issue, though.
* I should ideally drop the block I'm holding as soon as I go through the blue field? Unless you're planning on using that in a puzzle later ...
* Not sure if it is intentional that, on the second "area", I walked through the lower channel before realising I had to walk the upper channel and float the box through the lower ... but it felt really right when it hit. A lovely example of teaching the player to do (A) then teaching them to do (B) and then giving them a space where they have to put both together.
* Which then led me to do the third area the wrong way around as well, but - again - this sort of misdirection hits differently in a puzzle game than a regular platformer, and I really liked it.
* Can get stuck by leaving the 2nd box at the top and then missing the jump (put another "box spawn" button on the 2nd ledge?)
* The weird trapdoor seems pointless if you don't have the pipes added. Please make sure this is done before testing in future.
* Right by the elevator, don't use curves/slopes, don't create odd little ledges
* Elevator is not timed to be visible when approaching the gap
* Once at the bottom of the gap, the elevator takes a LOOOONG time to come back, especially since you need to time the jump onto there.
* At the bottom of the elevator - door not aligned with wall, hazard not aligned with floor, floor is inset from wall ... whole level feels very sloppily constructed. Use snapping grids in the editor.
* Interesting idea, but very awkward implementation. Elevator actually moves too fast to manage moving the cube around, and the result is a dexterity challenge jammed into the middle of a mental challenge - feels incongruous and just frustrating. Didn't finish the level.
* Elevator should move slowly, and be activated by a button on top of itself (so it doesn't run away from you when you step off of it). Put a 2nd elevator in for the upper section
* Camera at the start of the level didn't allow me a view of the pusher-platform, leaving me to launch the cube into the off-screen void in the hopes it would be useful ... really bad design. Please make sure that pusher-platform is VISIBLE when it needs to be!
* Box spawner should never be placed over its own button unless you're purposefully creating a loop - that should be a design rule in the site!
* Smooth out the geometry going into the "tunnel" with the vertical pusher-platform so the box doesn't collide awkwardly with things
* Again, the pipes need to be there - the moving platform's return caught me off-guard and nearly killed me
* Wouldn't this work better if you added a button in a sloped pit, and swapped the cube for a ball? Would prevent all the awkward collisions.
* Not enough information at the opening of the level
* Weird bug - placed the block on the Pad, and there was an invisible collision box left behind when the platform rose up
* Also, after placing the box on the pad I was stuck - couldn't retrieve the box, despite it seeming like it should be in range!
* Not sure what the challenge is supposed to be here? It certainly doesn't seem to build on anything from before.
* You need to have the slope run right TO the button so the ball won't roll off it ...
* Channel under player seems *just* too small for box & ball to pass each other? If this is deliberate, reduce the size of the channel. If it isn't, make it bigger.
* Some clever stuff, but I lost a block on the last leg of the puzzle and, by that point, couldn't be bothered going back to get it again! Consider where checkpoints and box spawners are placed and try to minimise the moving around of the player if you can.
* Don't have objects glitch through each other!
* So many glitchy collisions. If you're using the ball, put in slopes!
* Couldn't figure out the last leg of the puzzle, but also don't put the player in a position to bash their head on the ceiling if you can help it.
* Very easily broke the whole game in a very obvious way - stood on the rising platform and dropped the cube on the button.
* Clever idea, but needs playtested properly.
* You can't add arrows that aren't being used in the rest of the game
* Do something else with the camera, this setup is inconsistent with the other levels.
* Moving platform should have a purple dot on it?
* Buttons in ceiling can't be seen
* Clever idea, but seems more frustrating than fun?
* If I miss the "spot" with one of the platforms it takes SOOOOO long to loop around and come back ...