WE PRESENT TEMPLE OF GIANTS
Temple of Giants is a third-person puzzle-platformer set in Ancient greece. In this singleplayer experience you play as Nysa, a greek demi-godess with earthbending powers, who tries to save her mother from a monster who invaded and destroyed her mother's temple.
Create pillars, shoot projectiles, and use the environment to solve the Temple's puzzles. Survive the dangerous environments and reclaim your Mother's Temple from the evil entity that has invaded it!
Disclaimer: This is a second year student project made at Breda University of Applied Science and may contain bugs. If found press F12 to take a screenshot and send feedback so the development team can improve upon it.
- Best Art Year 2 (Won)
- Best Design Year 2 (Runner up)
- Best Game Year 2 Teacher's Pick (Won)
- Best Game Year 2 Audience Pick (Won)
- Third Person Movement and Exploration.
- Player abilities to create projectiles or platforms out of the environment.
- Challenging Puzzles with Multiple ways to solve them.
- Intense traversal through dangerous environments.
- Boss encounter with the main antagonist at the end!
Dennis de Renet
Leon van den Berg
Louelle van Rens
Lucas van Marrewijk