A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Team Enigma, proudly presents their first android game: Time Enigma!
Time Enigma is a mobile game about investigating how your cat died so you can change the past and prevent it.
Your cat managed to kill itself in every room of your apartment, and in a different way each time. Follow it, investigate, and solve it's many deaths.
Save the cat to save the world
You are a time travelling detective, going between timelines to prevent small deaths from turning into disastrous events. In this case, the life you need to save is your own cat’s. If your precious Garrett dies it will result in the end of the world. Something you must prevent.
Time Travel + Puzzle/Mystery fusion
A mix between an adventure puzzle game and a room-escape game, Time Enigma will call upon your wits and eye for detail.
The present can only be altered by changing the past. Investigate both timelines and piece together what happened. Collect items from the present, take them with you to the past, and undo whatever event killed your cat.
- Hop between the past and the present to connect the hints scattered around
- Find, collect and interact with items in the present
- Transport items to the past and change the future
How to play:
- Download and install the app on your Android phone
- If you have a previous version installed, fully uninstall that one first before trying to install the new version
- Make sure you have at least a full gig of space available (the game is only 100mb but android might complain)
- Swipe in all directions to look around
- Tap on anything that looks interesting to zoom in
- Tapping on an item allows you to pick it up
- Use the time switch button to travel back and forth between timelines
- Items can only be picked up in the present
- Items can only be placed in the world in the past
|Author||Breda University of Applied Sciences|
|Tags||Cats, Mystery, Singleplayer|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.