For this dev update, we release the game containing set dressed levels.
- Two more levels have been set dressed
- Some ambient SFX has been added
- The checkpoint spawn rotations have been fixed
- The main menu screen changed to feel more alive
- The screen fades to black when you died
- The Itch page has received some new screenshots
- Some outdated text has changed on the Itch page
- After resuming from the pause menu, it takes multiple presses before actually reopening the pause menu.
- If you open the controls menu from the pause screen, you cannot exit using the controller.
- The HUD disappears if you pause the game and resume it. And won't return even if you pick up any collectables.
- The player leaves a shadow trace.
- Controller support on the menu might not always take the correct input.
- The character's rotation on respawn can be disorienting.
- The character has physics-related collision issues when rolling and can feel inconsistent.
- When restarting the level, it resets the overall number of picked-up items (from previous levels)
- The player can get stuck in certain places which should not be accessible (missing death volumes)
- Some assets can be seen through from the back (Texture issue)
- Some assets have collision issues.
- In the 3rd level, there are performance issues in the exterior area.
pango-win.zip 987 MB
Version 15 Jun 20, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.