Vana | Development Log v0.1
- The character metrics have been iterated upon. The character is starting to take shape.
- The character has also been given some procedural animation.
- The camera metrics have been iterated upon. The camera is able to create more cinematic moments.
- The controls have been simplified. The control scheme makes use of less buttons for the same number of actions.
- The level design ingredients have been polished.
- Cutscene System - Bug-Free
- Enemy Functionality - Iterated Upon
- Doors - Added Fade-In/Fade-Out and Camera Switch
- Jump Pad - Polished
- Moving Platform - Polished
- Memory Stone - Polished
- The Player is unable to navigate the main menu using the Arrow Keys unless the mouse cursor is hovering over either of the buttons.
- The "Credits" button is inactive.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Resolution", the resolution settings do not save, nor apply.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Audio", the audio settings do not save, nor apply.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Game", multiple actions can be set to the same input. This makes the game impossible to beat in some cases.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Game", once an action has been changed to a different input, it no longer presents the Player with the action itself. This makes it hard to tell which action the Player has changed.
- The game freezes after loading into the level after quitting through the Pause Menu. This requires the Player to restart the game.
- The TeleCube disappeared after being shot into the distance and did not respawn.
- The TeleCube can be flung into the level's geometry by standing next to wall and clipping the TeleCube through the wall.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.