Vana | Development Log v1.1
Release Notes for Vana [Version 1.1]
- The dynamic music system has been updated.
- Music changes are now in line with environment changes.
- Added Discord Rich Presence.
- Added SFX for checkpoints.
- Updated and remixed audio.
- Add boss VFX.
- Added text at starting cutscene to give more context to the narrative.
- Added soul VFX to narrative environment elements.
- Added new animations to the cutscenes.
- Worked on (improving) set dressing and lighting in section 1, 2, 3 and tree.
- Added draw distance to the lights in section 1, 2, 3 and tree.
- Fixed: When skipping cutscenes, music still changes when needed.
- Fixed: The boss at the end of Section 2 now has working animations.
- Fixed: The enemy/boss death sound effect now plays earlier.
- Fixed: the existing lighting is now less performance heavy as before.
- Fixed: Foliage shadows appear more frequently now.
- Fixed: Removed collision on the bushes and plants in the environment.
- Fixed: Texture transition from the rocks reworked. (The Level of Detail transition started not at the right time)
- Fixed: Post-cutscene spawn locations.
- Fixed: Wrongly-colored bushes in section tree.
- Fixed The boss is now properly interrupted when hit with a cube.
- Fixed: Grab onboarding trigger not disappearing.
- The Options Menu does not support controller navigation.
- The Skip button sometimes remains on screen.
- Some buttons in the Options Menu cannot be focused.
- It is possible to activate previous checkpoints and lose progress.
- Opening the Feedback Survey mid-gameplay can cause the character to move forward without any input from the player.
- Skipping the Credits on the main menu with either the Space bar or Enter key will result in you instantly loading up the game.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Resolution", the resolution settings do not save, nor apply.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Audio", the audio settings are saved between sessions, but can be set to above 100%.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Game", multiple actions can be set to the same input.
- The TeleCube can be flung into the level's geometry by standing next to wall and clipping the TeleCube through the wall.
- Certain spots in the Level can get you soft-locked.
- Sometimes you can't pick up / throw the TeleCubes right away.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.