Vana | Development Log v1.0 - Out Now!
Release Notes for Vana [Version 1.0]
The game is now officially released and out of Early Access!
- Added ReadMe.txt file.
- The level has been fully set-dressed and has received another lighting pass.
- The game has received an optimization pass too, making it run smoother.
- The boss enemy has received some patches, improvements and is more balanced.
- A UHD resolution has been added to the Graphics settings.
- The hero assets have been placed throughout the level.
- The slide has received improvements with animations.
- Healing areas is now visually pleasing.
- Parrying has been balanced and improved too.
- Overall improved music and sound.
- Adjusted the colors in the UI.
- Options menu.
- Credits menu.
- Added more people to the credits.
- The player path has been cleared out a bit.
- Fixed the onboarding animations.
- Fixed the audio menu softlocking the game.
- Fixed being able to move the camera during a cutscene.
- Fixed respawning at checkpoints not placing the camera in the right orientation.
- Some SFX are a bit loud.
- Player Death SFX are a bit loud.
- Background Music is a bit loud.
- Wind SFX are a bit loud.
- You cannot navigate the Main menu with your arrow keys or controller anymore after going to the Options menu (Main menu ver.) and back.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Resolution", the resolution settings do not save, nor apply.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Audio", the audio settings do not save, nor apply.
- In the Pause Menu, under "Game", multiple actions can be set to the same input.
- The TeleCube can be flung into the level's geometry by standing next to wall and clipping the TeleCube through the wall.
- You can get stuck in the dog statue.
- After the dog cutscene, the camera can get stuck inside the player character.
- Certain spots in the level can get you softlocked.
- Sometimes you can't pick up / throw the cubes right away.
Vana 511 MB
Jun 28, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.